Item Index Information
Intrigue is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Hidden information.
Intrigue. Capturing a particular pawn places the enemy king on the board.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Nigel Chapman.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters In.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Int.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Intrigue. Players each select a pawn which holds the king's secret position. By Nigel Chapman.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Intrigue' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Intrigue'