Item Index Information
Imperial Chess II is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Circular shaped board, Sold commercially.
Imperial Chess II. Standard array with extra Pawns on a round board.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Chris Fanning.
The board used for this game has 112 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1977. [1976-1978]. [1972-1982].
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Im.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Imp.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.