Item Index Information
Ice Age Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Ice Age Chess. Blocks of ice cover the board at intervals.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ic.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ice.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Ice Age Chess. Every 20th move, the board freezes and ice cubes appear on almost every empty square. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Köksal Karakus.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'IceAgeChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'IceAgeChess'