Item Index Information
Howell's Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Howell's Chess. The usual array and moves on a 10x10 board.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: C. S. Howell.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1951. [1950-1952]. [1946-1956].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ho.
- Browse items that also start with the letters How.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.