Item Index Information
HexChess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
HexChess. Hexagonal Chess where Bishops move 1 hex in any direction and Rooks may not move to adjacent cell.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
The board used for this game has 641 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1980. [1979-1981]. [1975-1985].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters He.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hex.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.