Item Index Information
Hero Chess III (Superhero Chess) is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Hero Chess III (Superhero Chess). Also called Superhero Chess.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tomas Forsman.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters He.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Her.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Hero and Superhero Chess. The King's Pawn is replaced by a Hero (moves like any other piece on your side on the board) or a Superhero (improved Hero). (8x8, Cells: 64) By Tomas Forsman.
- Hero Chess. The king's pawn is replaced by a unit which mimics the move of any friendly unit on the board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tomas Forsman.
- Hero Chess II. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'HeroChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'HeroChess'