Item Index Information
Hermit Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
Hermit Chess. Play vs opponent making increasing numbers of random moves.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Karl Scherer.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 1 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters He.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Her.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.