Item Index Information
Hazlewood's Hexagonal Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Unorthodox shaped board, Board with hexagonal shaped cells, Sold commercially.
Hazlewood's Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal Chess on a diamond-shaped board with many short-moving pieces.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Richard Hazlewood.
The board used for this game has 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1986. [1985-1987]. [1981-1991].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ha.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Haz.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.