Item Index Information
Grande Acedrex is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, From ancient times.
Grande Acedrex. Java applet that plays Grande Acedrex.
Author: Ed Friedlander.
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 12 column(s), 144 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gra.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Four seasons chess.. Medieval multiplayer chess variant on 8 by 8 board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Grande Acedrex. A large variant from 13th century Europe. (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Grande Acedrex. Missing description Author: Daniil Frolov.
- Alfonso X book. Website with pictures from historical book on games.
- Grande Acedrex . A large variant from 13th century Europe. Author: Marek14 .
- Grande Acedrex . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'GrandeAcedrex' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'GrandeAcedrex'