Item Index Information
Ghost Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Ghost Chess. The ghosts of captured units reappear.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: T. R. Dawson.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gh.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gho.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Haunted Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stephane Burkhart.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'GhostChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'GhostChess'