Item Index Information
Freak Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Freak Chess. Bishops on starting square, other pieces start on random squares and place your King on your first turn.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: D. S. Ellis.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1933. [1932-1934]. [1928-1938].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fre.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.