Item Index Information
French Revolution Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
French Revolution Chess. Short game with your pawns facing the enemy.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Hans L. Bodlaender.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fre.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- French revolution chess. Advanced pawns threaten the noble pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Hans L. Bodlaender.
- French Revolution Chess . Advanced pawns threaten the noble pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Hans L. Bodlaender.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'FrenchRevolution' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'FrenchRevolution'