Item Index Information
Fish Chess I is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Fish Chess I. Pawns can move backwards.
Author: Ed Friedlander.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fis.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Fish Chess. Pawns can move backwards without capturing. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Fish Chess II. Pawns can move and capture backwards. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Fish Chess . Pawns can move backwards without capturing. Author: Marek14 .
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'FishChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'FishChess'