Item Index Information
Eclipse Chess. Units in the eclipse zone cannot move or give check.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ec.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ecl.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to Chess. Several chess variants in the context of a Socratic dialog. By Claude Chaunier and João Pedro Neto.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to Chess - Part II. Several chess variants in the context of a Socratic dialog. Author: João Pedro Neto.
- Don't Cross Midnight. Chess on a rotating planet; units may not cross the International. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Claude Chaunier.
- Erosion Chess. Units erode after eight moves. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- Symmetry Breaking Chess. Units become defined as they are selected and moved. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Claude Chaunier.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'HitchhikerGuide' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'HitchhikerGuide'