Item Index Information
Double Move Chess #1. Move twice per turn, win by capture not checkmate.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Do.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Doublemove chess. Move twice per turn, with by King capture, not checkmate. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alessandro Castelli. Inventor: Fred Galvin.
- Double Move Chess #2. Move twice per turn, win by capture not checkmate, check or mate ends turn. Author: Ed Friedlander.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Doublemovechess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Doublemovechess'