Item Index Information
Disguised King II is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Hidden information, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Disguised King II. Win by capturing the secret royal pawn.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Hans L. Bodlaender.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Di.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dis.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'disguisedking' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
- The Disguised King. Unknown pawn becomes royal piece. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
- Disguised King I. A secret royal pawn must be protected. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Henk Breugem.