Item Index Information
Disguised King I is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Hidden information, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Disguised King I. A secret royal pawn must be protected.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Di.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dis.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- The Disguised King. Unknown pawn becomes royal piece. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'disguisedking' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'disguisedking'