Item Index Information
Diagonal Quadrant Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Diagonal Quadrant Chess. Different setup and pawn moves.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Ian Storz.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Di.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dia.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Diagonal Quadrant Chess. Pieces start in two of the four by four quadrants of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ian Storz.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'diagquadrant' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'diagquadrant'