Item Index Information
Crush Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Crush Chess. After every 10 moves, the perimeter disappears.
Author: Ed Friedlander.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cru.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Crushed Chess. After every 10 turns, the perimeter disappears. Author: Ben M Reiniger.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'crush' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'crush'