Item Index Information
Crown Prince Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Crown Prince Chess. Missing description
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Matthew Chrzaszcz.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cro.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Crown Prince Chess. One Knight on each side is replaced by a Crown Prince. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: Matthew Chrzaszcz and Derek Mota.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'crownprince' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'crownprince'