Item Index Information
Cross Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Unorthodox shaped board.
Cross Chess. Popular in Australia.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Leigh Miller.
The board used for this game has 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1985. [1984-1986]. [1980-1990].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cro.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Cross Chess. Game played on a cross-shaped board. (Cells: 64) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Leigh Miller and N. Maddox.
- Cross Chess . Game played on a cross-shaped board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Leigh Miller.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'CrossChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'CrossChess'