Item Index Information
Congo is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, XiangqiBased.
Congo. Animals fight on 7 by 7 board.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Christian Freeling.
The board used for this game has 7 row(s), 7 column(s), 49 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1982. [1981-1983]. [1977-1987].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Co.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Con.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Congo. Animals fight on 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49) Author: Christian Freeling. Inventor: Demian Freeling.
- Congo. Demian Freeling's Congo on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Demian Freeling.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Congo' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Congo'