Item Index Information
Codrus is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Codrus. Missing description
Author: Ed Friedlander.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1844. [1843-1845]. [1839-1849].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Co.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cod.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.