Item Index Information
Choiss is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Uses cards, Sold commercially.
Choiss. Starting with a 2x2 center, players assemble a 64 square board of any shape before play.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Peter A. Victor.
The board used for this game has 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1985. [1984-1986]. [1980-1990].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cho.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Choiss. First place your squares, then your pawns, then your pieces, then move. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Peter A. Victor.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'choiss' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'choiss'