Item Index Information
Chitty-Chatty Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players.
Chitty-Chatty Chess. Four-handed partnership game intended to introduce newcomers to Chess.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Ian Richardson.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 4 player game, with 2 players per team.
Invented in the year 1989. [1988-1990]. [1984-1994].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Chi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.