Item Index Information
Chameleon Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Chameleon Chess. Begin with 16 pawns which evolve.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cha.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chameleon Chess. On each turn the rank of the moved piece changes. By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Chameleon Chess Redux. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ChameleonChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ChameleonChess'