Item Index Information
Carrera Chess. 10x8 version described in 1617.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ca.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Car.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Carrera's Chess. Large chess variant from 17th century Italy. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: D. Pietro Carrera.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'CarrerasChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'CarrerasChess'