Item Index Information
Canadian Chess II. Queens are replaced as rooks, rooks as bishops, etc. Pawns are not.
Author: Ed Friedlander.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ca.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Can.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.