Item Index Information
Canadian Progressive Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Canadian Progressive Chess. Usually Canadian Chess is played progressively.
Author: Ed Friedlander.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ca.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Can.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.