Item Index Information
Bughouse Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players.
Bughouse Chess. Two boards. Units captured move to opposite board. Popular variant.
Author: Ed Friedlander.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 2 levels/boards, 128 cells/squares.
This game is a 4 player game, with 2 players per team.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bug.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Bughouse. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. (2x(8x8), Cells: 128) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Bughouse Links. Comprehensive list of Bughouse resources.
- Bughouse.net. Extensive website with information on Bughouse.
- NetBlitz Chess Program. Plays bughouse. Author: Sébastien Lachance and Yannick Létourneau.
- Bughouse Chess. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. Author: Karl Scherer.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Bughouse' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Bughouse'