Item Index Information
Brickchucking Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Brickchucking Chess. Pieces can only move forward, but attack the king in any direction.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Alan Holloway and Gary Smith.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1975. [1974-1976]. [1970-1980].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Br.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bri.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Brickchucking Chess. Pieces cannot move backwards, but do give check/mate backwards. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Alan Holloway and Gary Smith.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'brickchucking-ch' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'brickchucking-ch'