Item Index Information
Bomb Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Bomb Chess. Queen's Rook moves as king and can explode.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Duncan Suttles.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1973. [1972-1974]. [1968-1978].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bom.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Bombalot. Bombs can wipe out most pieces on the board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Bruce Harper.
- Sir Bombalot. A variant of chess with pieces offering a myriad of different options at any given time. Inventor: Bruce Harper and Duncan Suttles.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Bombalot' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Bombalot'