Item Index Information
Blue Chip Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Blue Chip Chess. Missing description
By Neal Turner.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Blu.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Blue Chip Chess. A chip, moved each turn by the players, denotes a square where pieces may not go to. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Neal Turner.
- Blue Chip Chess. Fun variant where each turn you get to create an off-limits square for your opponent . Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Neal Turner.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'BlueChipChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'BlueChipChess'