Item Index Information
Blood Brothers Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Blood Brothers Chess. Pieces defend others of their kind regardless of location.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Philip M. Cohen and R. Wayne Schmittberger.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1980. [1979-1981]. [1975-1985].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Blo.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.