Item Index Information
Blackjack Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
Blackjack Chess. If the point value of your remaining units totals 21, you win.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bla.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Blackjack chess. Win also if the value of pieces you have is exactly 21 points. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
- Blackjack Chess. Reduce the point value of your pieces to exactly 21 points and win the game. Or do it the old-fashioned way. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Adrian Alvarez de la Campa. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Blackjackchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Blackjackchess'