Item Index Information
Bird's Chess. Large variant by the grandmaster.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bir.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Bird's Chess. Chess variant on 10 by 8 board from 19th century England. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and John Gollon. Inventor: Henry Bird.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'TheEmperorsGame' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'TheEmperorsGame'