Item Index Information
Beirut Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Hidden information, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Beirut Chess. One unit is secretly carrying a bomb.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jim Winslow.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1991. [1990-1992]. [1986-1996].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Be.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bei.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Stealth Chess. Commercial game with elements from Chess and from Stratego. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Mark Thompson. Inventor: Dice Corporation.
- Strate-Go Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Kipling Lewis.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'StealthChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'StealthChess'