Item Index Information
Bear Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Bear Chess. Russian variant with new piece.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Mikhail Sosnovsky.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Be.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bea.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Bear Chess. A popular Russian game; bears leap to second perimeter. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Mikhail Sosnovsky.
- Bear Chess. Play Bear Chess, a popular Russian game, on Game Courier.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'BearChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'BearChess'