Item Index Information
Bastardo Hallowe'en is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players.
Bastardo Hallowe'en. Halloween-themed cut-throat four-player variant.
Author: Ed Friedlander.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 4 player game.
Invented in the year 1995. [1994-1996]. [1990-2000].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ba.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bas.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Bastardo. 4-player game.
- Bastardo. Cut-throat four-player variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bastardo for President. Cut-throat four-player variant where one of your pieces is secretly President and thus royal. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Dynamic Bastardo. Cut-throat four-player variant with free setup. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Objective Bastardo. Cut-throat four-player variant where each player has a secret objective. Author: Ed Friedlander.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Bastardo' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Bastardo'