Item Index Information
Bank of Scotland -- Modern Branch is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional.
Bank of Scotland -- Modern Branch. Progressive Variant where each check gives a player another move, and move is ended by check or move to defended square.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Bob Bruce and Bruce R Trone.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ba.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ban.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'jBankofScotland1'