Item Index Information
Archimedes Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Archimedes Chess. Capture by attacking an enemy unit with two of yours.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Philip M. Cohen.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ar.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Arc.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.