Item Index Information
Airplane Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Airplane Chess. Airplanes move as queens any distance, capturing by landing just beyond an enemy unit.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1981. [1980-1982]. [1976-1986].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ai.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Air.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Airplane Chess. Schmittberger's big-board variant featuring the very mobile Airplane (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Airplane Chess. R. W. Schmittberger's Airplane Chess on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'airplanechess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'airplanechess'