Item Index Information
Active Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Active Chess. Two queens, 9x8.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: G. Kuzmichov.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 9 column(s), 72 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1989. [1988-1990]. [1984-1994].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ac.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Act.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.