Item Index Information
Abstract Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own.
Abstract Chess. Pieces are represented by stacks of different heights.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ab.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Abs.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Abstract Chess. Pieces are represented by stacks of different heights. By João Pedro Neto.
- Abstract Chess . Pieces are really by stacks of stones of different heights, with their move depending on the number of stones. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'AbstractChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'AbstractChess'