Item Index Information
Hyperchess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, Large board. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess.
Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
Link to Hyperchess Zillions of Games implementation. Hyperchess is played on a 4x4 array of 4x4 field. Moves are defined by small and BIG steps, small being moves to adjacent cells within a 4x4 field and BIG being moves to similar cells between adjacent 4x4 fields.
The board used for this game has 4 levels/boards, 256 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hy.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hyp.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess. (x4, Cells: 256) By Joe Joyce.
- Joe Joyce Hyperchess. Easy to play 3D Chess variant where pieces can act on small board or large board. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'hyperchess-joyce' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'hyperchess-joyce'