Item Index Information
Echecs Hexagonaux de Glinski is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells. This item is written in French.
Les Echecs Hexagonaux de Glinski. Missing description
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Wladyslaw Glinski.
The board used for this game has 91 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1936. [1935-1937]. [1931-1941].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ec.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ech.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.