Item Index Information
Hanga Roa is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own.
Hanga Roa . Play Hanga Roa with Zillions of Games!
Author: Young-Hyun Joo. Inventor: Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger and Hernán Marcelo Domínguez Placencia.
Hanga Roa is a chess variant inspired by the people of Easter Island. By assigning referee's job to the computer player, AI play has been much improved in this version over the previous ZRF. For convenience, two additional setups are provided each for human playing White or Black. The original script (v1.0) is also included as a variant since that version is more suited for two human players (an independent referee player does necessary housekeepngs).
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 81 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ha.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Han.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Hanga Roa. A chess variant inspired by the people of Easter Island. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Hernán Marcelo Domínguez Placencia and Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger.
- Hanga Roa en Español. Missing description By Hernán Marcelo Domínguez Placencia and Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger.
- Hanga Roa. Play Hanga Roa on Game Courier! Author: Tony Quintanilla and Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger. Inventor: Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger and Hernán Marcelo Domínguez Placencia.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'hangaroa' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'hangaroa'