Item Index Information
Fidchell is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Fidchell. A large Great Chess variant with blended historical elements, invented for an RPG. (12x12, Cells: 144)
Author: Glenn Overby II. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 12 column(s), 144 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1992. [1991-1993]. [1987-1997].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fid.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Fidchell. Gary Gygax's Fidchell. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'fidchellgygax' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'fidchellgygax'