Item Index Information
Chaturanga computer game is a computer program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, From ancient times. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Chaturanga computer game. Computer game that plays Chaturanga and many other variations.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cha.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chaturanga. The first known variant of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Fergus Duniho.
- 恰圖蘭卡(Chaturanga). 第一種已知的象棋類遊戲 (Chinese Language) Author: Ri S. Huang.
- Chaturanga. Oldest known form of chess. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Chaturanga. Oldest known form of chess. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho.
- A Chaturanga Problem by Bas de Haas. Mate in two moves, following Chaturanga rules. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Bas de Haas.
- 4-handed Chaturanga with dice. Missing description Author: M Winther.
- Chaturanga . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe.
- Chaturanga . Oldest known form of chess. Author: Tony Quintanilla.
- Chaturanga . Version with fancy graphics. Author: David Howe.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Chaturanga' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Chaturanga'