Item Index Information
Abecedarian Big Chess (ABChess) is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Each player has a different army.
Abecedarian Big Chess (ABChess) . Design-your-own chess armies on a big board.
By Glenn Overby II.
The board used for this game has 11 row(s), 11 column(s), 121 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ab.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Abe.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Abecedarian Big Chess (ABChess). Buy-your-own-army variant on a big board; 26 piece types. (11x11, Cells: 121) By Glenn Overby II.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'abeced' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'abeced'